Sox-and-Roll's Music Links

RedPinStripes

You gotta get some POD on your server!  :headbang

Um yeah, POD sucks ass. :puke :puke :puke :puke

I really doubt that RPS and SnR want to crap up their station with Christian pseudo-rock. :) Especially with RPS' stance on religion.

I'd play POD from 5 years ago, but not now. Damn idiots did so many drugs, they saw god. And they think he's helping them! f*** tards! they suck!

You gotta get some POD on your server!  :headbang

Um yeah, POD sucks ass. :puke :puke :puke :puke

I really doubt that RPS and SnR want to crap up their station with Christian pseudo-rock. :) Especially with RPS' stance on religion.

I'd play POD from 5 years ago, but not now. Damn idiots did so many drugs, they saw god. And they think he's helping them! f*** tards! they suck!

So, I guess, adding Stryper and Creed is out of the question?

While I have no problem with classical music ( not my music of choice, but I recognize the quality ), it really doesn't fit the programming on SnR.

Of course, with Korn and System Of A Down starting off every show, GOOD HARD MUSIC doesn't fit the format either apparently!

Entombed, The Duskfall, Shadows Fall, In Flames, Red Tape, Nevermore, Soilwork...the list goes on and on...all better choices than Korn or SOAD, in my opinion.

Fine dickhead, I wont use Korn and SOD anymore! :fyou

While I have no problem with classical music ( not my music of choice, but I recognize the quality ), it really doesn't fit the programming on SnR.

Of course, with Korn and System Of A Down starting off every show, GOOD HARD MUSIC doesn't fit the format either apparently!

Entombed, The Duskfall, Shadows Fall, In Flames, Red Tape, Nevermore, Soilwork...the list goes on and on...all better choices than Korn or SOAD, in my opinion.

Fine dickhead, I wont use Korn and SOD anymore! :fyou

SoaD fine. But don't stop playing KoRn. KoRn f***ing rules!!!!!

Forget all this weak s***. Start playing some Effigies, D.R.I, Cro-Mags, Murphys Law, 7 Seconds, Lost Cause, Generation Waste, and Bad Brains. All you little suburbanites would have s*** your pants at an all-ages show at the Igloo or the Bank back in the mid 80's. Hell, even the Metro had some great shows back then.