Need new sig

My current signature is way outdated. If any sig gurus have time to waste and want to make a new one, go for it. Ideally it would be Illini basketball...otherwise a mix of Illinois and ND football. I have no ability with these things, so i thought i'd throw it out there if anyone wants something new to screw around with. Thanks.

By the way, I can't stand seeing your sig right now, it just gives me flashbacks of this past college football season..man was it brutal.

What could be worse than Iowa losing to Northwestern twice? :lol: :headbang

And wtf is with the Radke avatar? TRAITOR!

What could be worse than Iowa losing to Northwestern twice? :lol:  :headbang

And wtf is with the Radke avatar? TRAITOR!

Its my new ploy. I had the Reed avatar up over the summer. What happened, he hurt his wrists. Then I went with nanita and he basically sucked.

So I'm thinking, my avatar curses whoever is put in the picture. Maybe it means Radke will get lit up :lol:

I know you like my badass new sig too :headbang

Yep, thats my work at its finest :D

I'm useless on these things too, but just wanted to say welcome back KT.  :headbang

By the way, I can't stand seeing your sig right now, it just gives me flashbacks of this past college football season..man was it brutal.

Brutal is an understatement. Besides the teams both being foul, Beutjer ended up having surgery and missing the final few games and holiday gave way to a freshman

Brutal is an understatement. Besides the teams both being foul, Beutjer ended up having surgery and missing the final few games and holiday gave way to a freshman

At least Brady showed some potential. Its the only bright side I could see to the season. That and Julius Jones playing good, but he still didn't get enough carries.

Oh he'll suck...just look at my member title  :D

Radke's line tonight (technically last night, whatever): 7 IP, 1 run, 4 K, 0 BB, 7 hits. Just face it, no good can come from your avatar. It will work against you no matter what. Maybe you should get rid of your avatar. Your curse goes beyond reverse psychology.

Radke's line tonight (technically last night, whatever): 7 IP, 1 run, 4 K, 0 BB, 7 hits. Just face it, no good can come from your avatar. It will work against you know what. Maybe you should get rid of your avatar. Your curse goes beyond reverse psychology.

Hey at least Minny lost ok. :lol: