Papa Tony's

redandwhite

Has anyone here tried Aurelios Pizza?  Over in my town its the s***.  I've never been to any of the other locations, athough there is one on the corner of Canal and Harrison (near Union Station) which I heard is good. 

SSk24, when you have the time you should walk down from your office and check the place out.  :drink

Might have to do that. That isn't too far away from me.

I had dominicks pizza today, and i'll tell you its good... It was half off friday, so i ate a whole pizza to myself for only 4.99..

go to dominicks on fridays!

Do you have a Little Ceasars by you? They have a "Hot 'n Ready" thing by us where you walk in at any time any day and you get a large pizza for $5. It is a good deal, and I have it at least once a week.

We have a Home Run Inn restaurant in Darien. Its awesome. The frozen HRI's are a step down but pretty good for frozen.

I had home run inn frozen pizza before every little league game when I was younger.

I actually have a taste for it right now.

We have an Aurelios, but it is inside of a gas station so it's not very good. :lol:

There's a pretty new Aurelio's in Burbank/Bridgeview on 79th and Harlem, and it's not half-bad. Not as good as Barraco's as far as neighborhood stuff goes, and CERTAINLY no competition for Lou's, but a good pizza nonetheless.

There's a pretty new Aurelio's in Burbank/Bridgeview on 79th and Harlem, and it's not half-bad. Not as good as Barraco's as far as neighborhood stuff goes, and CERTAINLY no competition for Lou's, but a good pizza nonetheless.

Barraco's = godliness.

There's a small one over here in crestwood, my family orders it at least once a week.

Giordano's we try and get every once and awhile too.

at my dads in mass, there are pizza places every corner, so much different then here, and so much better.. it sucks.

If you say chicago pizza sucks, you have never been to Lou Malnoti's or Giordanos.

East coast pizza gets old because it is all basically the same...though a few places stand out.

We have a Home Run Inn restaurant in Darien. Its awesome. The frozen HRI's are a step down but pretty good for frozen.

Been there - pretty decent pizza.

Good pizza: Connie's, Nancy's, Beggar's, Rusty's (this exists as something else, but I had to mention them - a friend of Brian owned it and Brian owned a sliver of the business as well - Although Brian wasn't a huge fan of the pizza lol) and Palermo's just to name a few.

Been there - pretty decent pizza.

Good pizza: Connie's, Nancy's, Beggar's, Rusty's (this exists as something else, but I had to mention them - a friend of Brian owned it and Brian owned a sliver of the business as well - Although Brian wasn't a huge fan of the pizza lol) and Palermo's just to name a few.

For some reason I have never really liked Connies.

Anyone from the Lagrange/western springs area also knows the awesome taste of Ledo's and Mama Baroni's.