I'm a DJ!!!

The Beast

Taking Radio 1 in school I wasn't expecting much going into this semester but yet another boring class. But my love for metal might have gotten me the show. So yes, the most hated poster on soxtalk is now having his own show on WDGC 88.3 in Downers Grove...it will start this summer, and I will give you times so if you are close enough you can hear it...call in and I'll play you a song...

WDGC 88.3...home of the long breaks and short takes...METAL

Taking Radio 1 in school I wasn't expecting much going into this semester but yet another boring class. But my love for metal might have gotten me the show. So yes, the most hated poster on soxtalk is now having his own show on WDGC 88.3 in Downers Grove...it will start this summer, and I will give you times so if you are close enough you can hear it...call in and I'll play you a song...

WDGC 88.3...home of the long breaks and short takes...METAL

Congrats...

And I think i'm the most hated poster at Sox talk now... :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

And save up money for FCC fines..

Look you two, if you knew our regulations...we can't even play songs with the word crap in them, so why would I play explict lyrics and get FCC fines, and also, why would my show be a howard stern show? Ever heard of...indecency?

Don't play the martyr on the air it doesn't sell.  Anyway keep me updated when you're on...I'll check ya out...I live in Lisle.

I play Metal...classic rock...whatever, but sir if you wanna hear us call in...we got a good station...

Look you two, if you knew our regulations...we can't even play songs with the word crap in them, so why would I play explict lyrics and get FCC fines, and also, why would my show be a howard stern show? Ever heard of...indecency?

Ever heard of a joke...?

I don't have bipolar disorder...I just am serious and I don't find it funny...I'm not mental like you think I am

BP medication = blood pressure medication.

Yea.. you're not mental at all. :ph34r:

I've heard the f word in music they play in the halls... :huh

BP medication = blood pressure medication.

Yea.. you're not mental at all.  :ph34r:

Completely unnecessary Steff.

The kid comes here to tell us he is doing something exciting in his life. No need for cheap shots. Especially when you consider how he has reversed his attitude on the boards.

Secondly, the :ph34r: face seems to indicate some sarcasm in what you said. A comment like that is out of line.