Fathers Day is Coming Up

Chisoxfn

http://www.healthstep.com/

HOW IT WORKS ...

Using the Doctor recommended, Doctor approved HealthStep® by Ginacor is your first step towards a better life. Regular squatting with the HealthStep® and proper elimination will ensure that your digestive and elimination tract work at their optimal level. The complete elimination of toxins will help you feel healthier, lighter, younger and more energetic.

Simply by changing this one daily habit, you may change your life for the better, forever.

The HealthStep® by Ginacor is more than just a device to elevate your feet. The patent-pending HealthStep® design is the simple, profound solution to achieving the squat position with the modern toilet. Your body is anatomically designed for squatting to eliminate waste.

The patent-pending HealthStep® design has been carefully engineered taking into full account the anatomical structure of the human body, specifically the pelvis, the digestive tract, the colon and the legs, hips and feet. The angle of the foot pads are designed for your body to be in perfect alignment for complete and total elimination. Eliminating waste is your biggest step towards losing weight, increasing vitality and improving your life.

Using the HealthStep® is one fo the most important things you can do to benefit your health.

When squatting with the HealthStep® the weight of the body rests on the feet. This opens the muscles of the pelvic area and angles the rectum for the best possible mechanical advantage. It also braces the muscles of the abdomen, and pushes the thighs into the abdomen to supply extra force for the abdominal musculature to support both the ascending and descending colon. Squatting also protects the pelvic nerves by keeping the perineum rigid.

wrongrightart.jpg

How can you read Sporting News in that position?

Remember, if Dad is on the Atkins diet you may wish to buy him two, one for the office.

Now for the big question, why was ChiSoxFn looking for a device to allow him to expel solid waste at greater velocity and to more completely empty his bowels?

Meh, the old man is just getting taken out to the driving range again this year for some quality time with his beloved daughter. Awwwwww.

I'm prob shouting my dad a nice round of 18 holes at the plush golf course in our neck of the woods, just father and son, that's if he's home in time. ;)

wrongrightart.jpg

How can you read Sporting News in that position?

Remember, if Dad is on the Atkins diet you may wish to buy him two, one for the office.

Now for the big question, why was ChiSoxFn looking for a device to allow him to expel solid waste at greater velocity and to more completely empty his bowels?

Long story short, a buddy of mine is like an insomniac so he calls me up to tell me about the funniest infomertial that he's ever seen. I turn on the TV and was like oh my god this is awesome.

Found the website and I couldn't not share this with the rest of the world :D :wub:

Long story short, a buddy of mine is like an insomniac so he calls me up to tell me about the funniest infomertial that he's ever seen.  I turn on the TV and was like oh my god this is awesome.

Found the website and I couldn't not share this with the rest of the world  :D  :wub:

OMG I thought the web site was funny. An infomercial would be hilarious. I have to look for it.