And That's A White Sox Winner!

aboz56

This is fun. Who would have thought, to start the season that going into an inning with Uribe, Thomas, Lee, would sound good? And giving a pass to Valentin? Amazing. Pitching is strong 4 out of 5 days, Takatsu with the win, Paulie playing like and all-star. Wow

Great win tonight.  We didn't deserve it,  but great win. :cheers

a wins a win, but i don't see why we didn't deserve it...granted we couldn't get runners in but Garland kept us in the game and Pauly was clutch. Right now the Sox are showing that we can play with anyone in the league. Can't wait to go to the game on sunday!!!

a wins a win, but i don't see why we didn't deserve it...granted we couldn't get runners in but Garland kept us in the game and Pauly was clutch. Right now the Sox are showing that we can play with anyone in the league. Can't wait to go to the game on sunday!!!

I'll take a bad win over an pretty loss any day of the week. I was just pointing out that it shouldn't have come down to the bottom of the 9th. We had multiple chances to take the lead and failed. We got away with it tonight. Lets not make this a habit though.

Great win tonight.  We didn't deserve it,  but great win. :cheers

Whattya mean "we didn't deserve it"?

Well pitched game, enough timely hitting ( most of it by Konerko ) to offset one REALLY bad decision by Olivo to try to score on Willie's bunt.

Shingo's stuff looked as silly live as on TV.

Overall a really fun night at the ballpark, and my daughter was REALLY into it, chanting PAULEE PAULEE and GO SOX GO with her usual 4-year-old GUSTO!!!!

:headbang my kid!!!

Whattya mean "we didn't deserve it"?

Well pitched game, enough timely hitting ( most of it by Konerko ) to offset one REALLY bad decision by Olivo to try to score on Willie's bunt.

Shingo's stuff looked as silly live as on TV.

Overall a really fun night at the ballpark, and my daughter was REALLY into it, chanting PAULEE PAULEE and GO SOX GO with her usual 4-year-old GUSTO!!!!

:headbang my kid!!!

Awesome, way to teach her at a young age. :headbang :headbang

Awesome, way to teach her at a young age. :headbang  :headbang

That's funny, that is EXACTLY what the young lady across the aisle from us said!!

My little one was SO cool tonight - she kept asking me who was batting and then she would yell their names - "Dad, it's Carlos - COME ON CARLOS!"

I was bursting with pride all night, and now I really can't wait until our next scheduled game together on June 24th - on that day, I get to teach her to hate the Jndjans!

That's funny, that is EXACTLY what the young lady across the aisle from us said!!

My little one was SO cool tonight - she kept asking me who was batting and then she would yell their names - "Dad, it's Carlos - COME ON CARLOS!"

I was bursting with pride all night, and now I really can't wait until our next scheduled game together on June 24th - on that day, I get to teach her to hate the Jndjans!

That's really awesome. I think you've already completed your job as a father. :lol:

What a game. That was the most exciting game on TV IMO. Even when the Sox stranded some runners - damn, what a hell of a game. Let's go Rauch - it's your time. How about that BA #1 Ranking was correct all along, just a little, say, delayed? That would be great.

LETS GO SOX! :headbang

Just teach her to be a Carlos Lee fan first and foremost!!! ;)

Paulie deserved to be the hero tonight...This team NEVER gives up. They have fun coming to the ballpark every day and are a real TEAM, unlike those teams managed by Manuel (thank god he's gone).

Ozzie is the man! :headbang