All star game voting

sox-r-us

Unfortunatly, I dont think Uribe will be an all star even with his amazing start... its sad but thats just how it works... Personally I dont think fans should be able to vote, the best players need to make it, not the most popular

Unfortunatly, I dont think Uribe will be an all star even with his amazing start... its sad but thats just how it works... Personally I dont think fans should be able to vote, the best players need to make it, not the most popular

Just because he doesn't get voted in doesn't mean he won't be an All-Star.

Just because he doesn't get voted in doesn't mean he won't be an All-Star.

True because Paul Konerko was left off the ballot in 02 but Torre still selected him to be an All-Star, hopefully same scenario for Uribe but I highly doubt it, no one cares about the White Sox so what makes you think they care about Uribe? Also, didn't they change the All-Star game last year, instead of playing each player playing 2 innings the starters played most of the game because of the extra innings game the past year? I know they didn't select as many players last season as they did the season before...

Yeah you think that Uribe is gonna get selected ahead of Garciaparra, Tejada, Jeter?? Hell be lucky to get selected as a bench player

dont get me wrong, he deserves to be an all star so far... but the way things work could prevenmt him from being one

If the selections were made based on merit.......

Uribe makes it standing.

Buerhle could clinch it with a good June. If Baldwin could make it.....

Thomas - ditto. Plus, they owe him for last year snub.

Shingo has an outside shot if he keeps it up and Sox use him as a closer so he could pad his save total.

Harris needs a torrid June to bring that OBP to .400 and have 20 steals. His D at 2B and team's record should put him over Belliard if he does that.