I hate network announcers

HuskyCaucasian

The FOx guys are soooooo bad today. In just the last inning I have heard them say 2 things that are completely wrong.

1) U.S. Cellular is not a hitters park (Lyons added, "not by far")

2) The Sox bullpen is over worked.

Here is an idea guys, before you go on air and make things osund like fact, do som RESEARCH!

They can't be out of town announcers and get everything right for the whole game. Cut them some slack.

I am to an extent. But you just cant og out and start saying things that are untrue just because you arent the home town teams broadcasters.

After all, Joe Borowski is the greatest closer of all time. I mean, i dont watch the team, that's just what I hear.

I am to an extent. But you just cant og out and start saying things that are untrue just because you arent the home town teams broadcasters.

After all, Joe Borowski is the greatest closer of all time. I mean, i dont watch the team, that's just what I hear.

At least one of them, Steve Lyons, was a Sox fan and actually talked about the Sox and not how great the Angels are because they have players hurt.

At least one of them, Steve Lyons, was a Sox fan and actually talked about the Sox and not how great the Angels are because they have players hurt.

They did mention there injuries enough though it was starting to annoy me.