Check out my workplace

The Beast

The Radio Department at my HS dwarfs this place...First high school radio station in the United States and by far the best to this day...On the air 24/7 with tons of student DJs during the day. Best of luck to ya with your gig Beastly, I worked for my HS station during my senior year as the play by play man for the Basketball games after I quit the team the previous year.

The Radio Department at my HS dwarfs this place...First high school radio station in the United States and by far the best to this day...On the air 24/7 with tons of student DJs during the day.  Best of luck to ya with your gig Beastly, I worked for my HS station during my senior year as the play by play man for the Basketball games after I quit the team the previous year.

DJing is fun..its the art of the mind, as I like to put it.

Danman31, do you do radio shows?

I occasionally am able to do the sports show we have, but we have a lot of people that want on. I get to announce a pretty good amount of sporting events that go on the radio and/or our tv channel.

I occasionally am able to do the sports show we have, but we have a lot of people that want on. I get to announce a pretty good amount of sporting events that go on the radio and/or our tv channel.

Thats awesome man...good luck with your show/broadcasts as well