Anyone else glad Baines isn't our manager...

I just mean that with Ozzie I don't think Carlos gets himself picked off with the bases loaded. With Ozzie we would of tried some small ball to come back.

I think that with the Boss gone they got lazy and careless and Harold wasn't enough to bring them back....

Thats what I meant...

I just mean that with Ozzie I don't think Carlos gets himself picked off with the bases loaded. With Ozzie we would of tried some small ball to come back.

I think that with the Boss gone they got lazy and careless and Harold wasn't enough to bring them back....

Thats what I meant...

What are you talking about...Carlos gets picked off no matter who the manager is.

Thats what I meant...

Think about this.

We had 5 hits. One hit was a HR, no smallball possible there. Olivo stole second when he got on. Thomas and Lee had singles. Thomas is never going to steal, and it is about impossible to play little ball with Konerko and Lee. Willie had the other hit, and that was a one out single in the 8th. Sox are down 4 runs, so you aren't going to take a chance there as you need baserunners.

So what exactly could they have done differently? The answer is nothing.

Carlos getting picked off had zero to do with who the manager is. He has been picked off before, and will be picked off again with Ozzie in the dugout. That is Carlos, and he is prone to having his head up his ass from time to time, and it would matter if Jesus himself were in the dugout, Carlos's mind would start to wonder.

Thats what I meant...

What the hell are you talking about? We didn't hit, Rauch was, as Nuke put it, a batting tee, and Sele was on. If Ozzie is here we lose 5-1. Lee still would have got picked off...

Pass me whatever you're smoking...

This game was just screwed up from beginning to end.

Just makes you appreciate what a great job ozzie is doing.

COME BACK SOON OZZIE!

If yesterday were a White Sox winner you’d definitely make a different thread.

Anyone else glad Baines got us a white sox winner... wohooo....just wohoooo.