5/30 game thread

Ishmookie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope brandofan is taking note of how AWFUL gload is doing

He hit a 1-2 blooper just out of Ekstein's reach. Other hits came in a blow out -- just as his HR in Cleveland did. I still remember how badly he was choking every time the game was on the line in 8th and 9th, and believe had a seperate thread detailing those travails. So whatever.

Fact remains: Gload came into today's game with a 592 OPS against RHP, which is basically what he is up here to hit. He is AAAA player from the looks of things.

There is a Simon thread, I won't be repeating myself...again. :lol:

The guy in my sig had a solid game; he has a 11 game hitting streak to go w/ Caballo's 16 gamer.

Wow Frank having a hitting streak is impressive because he is a power hitter, not average.

BTW- I didn't come on here for today's game, why is the thread so short?

Wow Frank having a hitting streak is impressive because he is a power hitter, not average.

BTW- I didn't come on here for today's game, why is the thread so short?

I don't know i was ehre most of the game. Just seemed like everyone had better things to do.

It was a good win, but dont' remember we're all bound to hear how injured the Angels team is....in an attempt to discredit the win.  Tribune did it in game one, they're bound to do it again. 

:fthecubs

They can't discredit it too damn much. It's a win against a 1st place team and it still will count in the standings..... Just like all those L's the mighty Pirates put on that other team.