Could we do without Maggs next season?

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Can we or can't we?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Can we or can't we?

• Yes
    • No

I'd rather try and rid this team of Lee and Konerko, sign Mags, and put Reed in left. Then if Borchard can keep up his hitting, put him in center and we have a nice outfield. I like Randall Simon, maybe we can try to get him for us at first...

If Oakland can handle being without big names like Giambi and Tejada, I can't see why we couldn't handle Maggs' absence. Even though he's a fan favorite, we can have potential stars in our minor leaguers and we can create other chants than OEO.. Magglio.. He will be missed though :crying

I agree we can live without Maggs and i'm in the minority who thinks that we should trade him now while we have the chance to get something for him.

Just trade him for a pitcher.

I think that might be what KW is thinking too now that Maggs is hurt. I believe that it's shown that we can win without him against top teams like the Angels then i'm sorry to say it but he gawn.

I love having Maggs on the Sox but we could be doing better without him. The only way we trade him though is for a real legit starter.