its offical..........spring training look out ....

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

here i come......just booked my flight, made the hotel reservations and im off... march 7th -9th.... so dont look for me to be around here till i come back cause im not takin the lap top this time around........ two days in tucson and one in mesa........san diego, the scrubs and oaktown........hey jas what days are you down there????? we need to hook up for a few brewskies.......... :D

here i come......just booked my flight, made the hotel reservations and im off... march 7th -9th.... so dont look for me to be around here till i come back cause im not takin the lap top this time around........ two days in tucson and one in mesa........san diego, the scrubs and oaktown........hey jas what days are you down there????? we need to hook up for a few brewskies.......... :D

Thats when I'm gonna be there Michelle...although things are looking shady cause my history professor just pushed his test back to the 7th so I'm going to have to ask him on Monday if I can take it on Wednesday. He says no late tests or makeup exams, but if you take it early do they consider it that?

I sure hope not, otherwise I don't think I'm going to be able to make it out there, other then like one day driving out, which would upset me. Man I hope he's cool with it.

Guest hotsoxchick1

malto... you have to know how to look.......or where at least lol... ill give ya a hint i called the airlines direct and did not use the net........

geez jas that sucks......i hope you can retake that test.. i would love to hang with ya for a game....i plan to hook up with a few friends while im down there......i would love to introduce ya to them........im sure youll enjoy their company...... ;) ....tell that prof that you have to take it later on...its a must........ :D

I'm down there from the 12th thru the 18th. Sox vs. Oakland in Phoenix on 3/12, assuming the flight gets in on time. The A's ballpark is only a few minutes from Sky Harbor. Then, down to Tucson on the 13th to see the Sox vs. Rockies at Hi Corbett, looking forward to being at that stadium, it's an oldie.

Sox vs. Brewers on 3/15 at TEP, and then Sox vs. Giants in Scottsdale 3/16. Four different games in four different parks, plus hitting the great brewpubs in the Phoenix and Tucson areas.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm down there from the 12th thru the 18th.  Sox vs. Oakland in Phoenix on 3/12, assuming the flight gets in on time.  The A's ballpark is only a few minutes from Sky Harbor.  Then, down to Tucson on the 13th to see the Sox vs. Rockies at Hi Corbett, looking forward to being at that stadium, it's an oldie.

Sox vs. Brewers on 3/15 at TEP, and then Sox vs. Giants in Scottsdale 3/16.  Four different games in four different parks, plus hitting the great brewpubs in the Phoenix and Tucson areas.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Giants play in a sweet park in Tuscon.

Your gonna have a blast. Oh ya, get directions to the Oakland park, its kind of weird to get to or at least it was for me the first time I went there. I remember they had all these signs pointing in the wrong direction.

I found out that my Mom, who is in Detroit for business this week, was supposed to be going to Tuscon for a week in early March! But, unfortunately, she decided not to go because that would have put her away from home for two consecutive weeks. I would have gone with her and have finally made it to Spring Training!!!

Oh well. Hopefully by next year I'll have a job and I can fund my own trip.