Gammons complements the Sox, but doesn't know our

maggsmaggs

Probably it was Josh Stewart.  He did OK as the fifth starter before he took that line drive last year.

Yeah, I remember Stewart's first start - he actually wasn't terrible, too bad the unfortunate liner in, what was it, Cleveland or Baltimore? I remember Ed Farmer saying he was like a mini-Mark Buerhle, not going to blow anyone away, but hit his spots. I hope Stewart can one-day make it to the big-club and contribute, I always rooted for him (not saying everyone else didn't, he was just a certain guy I liked.)

Nice article even though the moron doesn't know our gm's name.  Garcia and Beltran with the Sox?  Ok,  i'll stop dreaming now.

Hey, anyone can mistake Ken with Tim..they both have three letters and .. and who knows, maybe Kenny likes to be called Tim somethimes...

Like some people call Richards, Dicks..like that

No. Jay Mariotti is a moron. Gammons is a whipping boy sort of speak. ;)

A song for this...

"If I had a Mariotti, If I had a Mariotti...I'd finally give him a show...he better do it or he'd be fired...cuz If I had a Mariotti..."