Twins lose

PWSox87

twins lose to the D-Rays 7-3      :D

sox have 2.5 game lead, twins 3-8 last 11  :)

We need to continue to keep our heads in the game and increase that lead as much as we can while they are still hurt. When they get healthy you had best believe they will make a move.

Don't get too excited about this.

The Twins are not human. They will always bounce back, often beyond our wildest nightmares. This division isn't safe until we beat the West Coast teams, show that we can win against the Tigers, and take at least one more Metrodome series from Minnesota, not to mention the home series.

The Twins are not human. They will always bounce back, often beyond our wildest nightmares. This division isn't safe until we beat the West Coast teams, show that we can win against the Tigers, and take at least one more Metrodome series from Minnesota, not to mention the home series.

Welcome to soxtalk!

I never thought that.  To dismiss the Twins like that is retarded.  We haven't done s*** yet.

That's what I was saying to. To say that about the Twins is pretty ludacris (sp?) IMO.

First Jeremy Reed is overrated, and now the Twins suck? What's with you Jeckle? :huh: :unsure:

I never thought that.  To dismiss the Twins like that is retarded.  We haven't done s*** yet.

You know what we need to do? We need to worry about winning ball games and fixing our internal issues & that's it. This is no time to be looking at the standings.

You know what we need to do?  We need to worry about winning ball games and fixing our internal issues & that's it.  This is no time to be looking at the standings.

I don't know about you, but I kind of enjoy looking at the standings right now. :)

We've been sorta lucky being in this spot after losing each time a 5th starter takes the hill. I honestly think we will never be worst than 1.5 games out of first place this year. and to say we havent done s*** is stupid, we won 3 of 4 at the dome, 2 of 3 from the angels and rangers over the last 2 weeks while the twins are struggling.

We are excited because this is our best chance to open up some ground. We have all seen too well what the Twins are capable of, that is why every game they lose now is so important to us.

And Welcome to Soxtalk. :cheers