Good news for out of Chi-towners

sox-r-us

The next two games (tonight and tomorrow) are on WGN

And 2 Seattle games (Sat and Sun) are on Fox and ESPN respectively

:drink

You beat me to this post. I don't want to rub it in, but ok I will... We get FOX Rocky Mountain here and Seattle is the team they broadcast. I will see the Sox on WGN Tue and Wed, on FOXRM on Friday, FOX on Saturday or FOXRM as the case may be as well as ESPN on Sunday. YES!

If you are an out of towner and don't have the MLB extra innings package, consider yourself out of the loop... :D

In all seriousness, this is maybe the best thing ever invented, as you pretty much get every game besides the WCIU games.... :headbang :headbang :headbang

I really take for granted that I can watch all 162 of the Sox games.

Damn that hurts. :) So far I have had three games here in South Texas and one was rained out. Time-Warner does not carry WGN so I go with mlb.com

You beat me to this post. I don't want to rub it in, but ok I will... We get FOX Rocky Mountain here and Seattle is the team they broadcast. I will see the Sox on WGN Tue and Wed, on FOXRM on Friday, FOX on Saturday or FOXRM as the case may be as well as ESPN on Sunday. YES!

I'll one-up you. I get today's and tomorrow's on WGN, friday's on FSN Northwest, and Saturday and Sundays from the comfort of my Safeco Field boxseat. :headbang

I live in VA and get WGN here..but f*** the amount of Cubs games they play on there..I shelled out the money for the MLB Extra Innings package...well worth the cash! I get to see probably 80% of our games.. Hmm..now if only I could guarantee the 20% I didn't see was when our 5th starter is pitching. :wub: