Chicago White Sox @ Oakland Athletics Game Thread

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a play!

I have th tv tonight but not always - for people with no access to the tv or radio, I find it helpful when the post says "what a play by Uribe to get the out at 3rd" - gives more information. Just a friendly suggestion to assist those who need the game thread to follow the game rather than just conversate.

I have th tv tonight but not always - for people with no access to the tv or radio, I find it helpful when the post says "what a play by Uribe to get the out at 3rd" - gives more information.  Just a friendly suggestion to assist those who need the game thread to follow the game rather than just conversate.

i agree, great suggestion.

I have th tv tonight but not always - for people with no access to the tv or radio, I find it helpful when the post says "what a play by Uribe to get the out at 3rd" - gives more information.  Just a friendly suggestion to assist those who need the game thread to follow the game rather than just conversate.

'SnopeksPants' chimes in with a most excellent suggestion. :D

that bunt attempt by jose was pathetic, it hit the plate!!!

Jose's failure to get a bunt down ultimately set the DP up, and killed the inning. It is the 4th time in the last week and a half he has failed to get a bunt down. He has to move the runner. If he is incapable of even getting a bunt down vs. a LHP, he should be sitting next to Ozzie.

Jose's failure to get a bunt down ultimately set the DP up, and killed the inning. It is the 4th time in the last week and a half he has failed to get a bunt down. He has to move the runner. If he is incapable of even getting a bunt down vs. a LHP, he should be sitting next to Ozzie.

yup, i understand we need to get our players in scoring position but when the pitch is a blantant ball don't try to bunt it....you are just making it so easy for the other team. :banghead

4th? Try second.

He still among the leaders on this team in sac bunts and bunt singles. Nice try.

And he'll be playng against LHP, get used to it.