Chicago White Sox @ Oakland Athletics Game Thread

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4th? Try second.

He still among the leaders on this team in sac bunts and bunt singles.  Nice try.

And he'll be playng against LHP, get used to it.

Its his 4th. I either watch or go to every game, and watch, not spending my time bowing to his poster. He has 3 successful sacrafices this season. He can't even get a bunt down half the time. Pitchers do better than that. Strikeouts hurt the team with men on base. He is a master.

Its his 4th. I either watch or go to every game, and watch, not spending my time bowing to his poster. He has 3 successful sacrafices this season. He can't even get a bunt down half the time. Pitchers do better than that. Strikeouts hurt the team with men on base. He is a master.

Yeah, cause two of those at bats he ended up getting a hit, inclduing a HR in Munny. That's not "failure to move the runner over".

Roberto Alomar is a great bunter. He only has 3 more sac bunts than Valentin since 2000. Oops, turns out he can bunt afterall.

Yeah, cause two of those at bats he ended up getting a hit, inclduing a HR in Munny. 

Roberto Alomar is a great bunter. He only has 3 more sac bunts than Valentin since 2000. Oops.

That's just the last 10 games he's failed 4 times. He's a poor man's Dave Kingman now. How many times has R Alomar failed? He wasn't called on to sacrafice much when he was hitting .330.

That's just the last 10 games he's failed 4 times. He's a poor man's Dave Kingman now. How many times has R Alomar failed? He wasn't called on to sacrafice much when he was hitting .330.

Maybe if you say "4" enough times, it might just come true.

Keep on watching the games and keep on making stuff up.

Maybe if you say "4" enough times, it might just come true.

Keep on watching the games and keep on making stuff up.

You're the one who always makes stuff up. First your absurd comment about how baseball is "littered" with players with 50+ hrs and 150+rbi in the minors who never "dented" the majors. Turns out "littered" meant one. Now you say since 2000 , Jose has only 3 less sac bunts than Robbie Alomar. Again you are wrong. Jose had 2 more than Alomar in 2000, 1 less in 2001, 3 less in 2002, 5 less in 2003. He has 2 more this season, but Alomar has hardly played. That's 5 you made up 3. At least you are getting closer. I'm sure Robbie's percentage is a lot higher, and has a lot less strikeouts after bunt failures than Valentin.