Question about our games with the Expos?

Bighurt52235

Josh, have you been to any Expo games the last two seasons in PR?

Yes I have. I went last year against the Crubs in a game where Matt Clement was dominating and had a no - no and all of a sudden lost control and the expos won. This year i went to the Finale of the Giants but was rained out. Luckly I went to both games for free. I think i'll be going to a few in this last series cause my Neihboor gets the tickets from the City of San Juan cause he knows the mayors financial advisor and he gives him 7-8 tickets for each game and he asks anybody that he knows if they want tickets or wanna go with him

Yes I have. I went last year against the Crubs in a game where Matt Clement was dominating and had a no - no and all of a sudden lost control and the expos won. This year i went to the Finale of the Giants but was rained out. Luckly I went to both games for free. I think i'll be going to a few in this last series cause my Neihboor gets the tickets from the City of San Juan cause he knows the mayors financial advisor and he gives him 7-8 tickets for each game and he asks anybody that he knows if they want tickets or wanna go with him

thats awesome.. Hiram Bithorn stadium looks nice.

I'd be stunned if the Expos were permanently relocated to PR.

Las Vegas is a decent choice, I think, but I'd wager that MLB doesn't want any team that close to gambling, no matter what restrictions they'd try to negotiate with the gaming community.

Best easy joke so far:

MLB moves the Expos to Vegas and reinstates Pete Rose to be their manager.

Any stories down there about if the Expos have a chance of moving down there for good?

Well the promoter is trying for that. But the attendance wasn't as expected to some series. There was bad weather in the Giants series and the average was 15,500 paying fans in a 21,000 seat stadium. The comment down here was ahy in the hell did they bring the Brewers who really don't have any atractions either does the pirates. The Jays series will probably be full house cause of Delgado. Another reason is that prices are kinda high and people have been trying for them to reduce prices.

Rumor is that the Expos are gone after this year but Tampa Bay is gonna play some games next year down here and they're gonna be looking at the teams that got many latins like the Sox and mostly everybody favorite down here the Yanks.