Damn , Tyson is so fucked up!

RedPinStripes

That is one screwed up nut job. And i'm glad that fight wasnt Pay per view. It looked fixed to me. And Lewis is gonna destroy him him tyson fights as sloppy as he looked. He threw about 10 punches and landed one.

And I was really hoping to see a bullet shatter his skull after the 4th time he said "Praise be to Ala" or whatever the hell the muslim nut jobs say.

Did you see Etienne take his mouthpiece out while he was "knocked out"? He hit the mat, took out his mouthpiece, then closed his eyes and laid back.

It was just like the old days - Tyson pummels a nobody in no time.

Glad I didn't pay a penny for it.

Am i the only one who thinks that looked totally fixed? And a tyson croud gets screwed every time he wins because it lasts a minute.

Did you see Etienne take his mouthpiece out while he was "knocked out"? He hit the mat, took out his mouthpiece, then closed his eyes and laid back.

Am i the only one who thinks that looked totally fixed? And a tyson croud gets screwed every time he wins because it lasts a minute.

It does, and I enjoy it when they beat the s*** out of each other for multiple rounds.

No. A friend of mine that I work with said the same exact thing (including the part about the mouthpiece in an earlier post) this morning. You're not the only one that thinks Etienne took his one punch and one meeeellllliiiiiooooon dollars :lol:

Fixed, not really, took a dive yes. I was accidentally in a bar when this fight was on, I too am of the opinion (or the desire) that if we can ignore Tyson he will go away.