sox-r-us

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

BILLY f***ING BOTCH

Cant throw a f***ing ball straight then gives up the RBI base knock to screw MB out of a win.

Nice how half the board jumps on his bandwagon when he fattens up in a couple of make work appearances during garbage time but damned if he doesn't blow another save and f*** Burhle out of a win.

f*** BOTCH!!! :fyou

We need to do something about our closer situation. It's not right when someone (myself) is about to have a freakin ulcer watching our closer try to end the game. Every time there's a pitch, I get nervous.

We need to do something about our closer situation.  It's not right when someone (myself) is about to have a freakin hernia watching our closer try to end the game.  Every time there's a pitch, I get nervous.

Ulcer, not hernia...if you are getting a hernia while watching a game...well, I'd rather not know what you are doing while watching... :o :lol:

how can you sit here and blame Koch for this??

the two hits he gave up were lucky ass BROKEN BAT singles.. Not to mention Sandy not getting in front of that pitch to let Durazo go to second and then theres no throw due to Rowand forgetting the ball..

They didnt get one good hit off Koch, they were bulls*** broken bat singles... chill the f*** out... it happens

bottom of 9th

2-1 good guys

Koch pitching

Durazo: -9 broken bat hit

batter 2: 5F

WP, Durazo to 2nd

Hatteburg: -9 broken bat hit

run scores

2-2

batter: 6-3

McLemore: W and steals 2nd uncontested

Byrnes: 8