Chi Sox vs As Game 2 thread

sox-r-us

theres no way foulke was this bad, foulke didnt do it EVERY GAME... granted he was shaky to say the least at the beginning of whatever season it was... but koch has done this every time!!!

He wasn't as nerve wracking, but I can't say I was ever confident when he came into a tight game.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx, i couldn't think of a good word to use b/c i was so pissed off at the time, but ulcer is definitely what i was looking for.

My FFIL was hospitalized last week with a bleeding ulcer. Not fun stuff, specially when they can't find the damn thing.

Oh yeah, anytime. ;)

Because his job is to f***ING CLOSE GAMES, not give up broken bat, hard-ass, bunt, or what the hell ever else, hits in the ninth.  Period.

Not everyone is Eric Gagne...... Koch blows his first save since the first game of the year.. cry me a f***ing river...

Apparently you werent watching the bottom of the 9th or you all wouldnt be wishing Snipers would shoot Koch in the arm... which by the way is just pathetic..

Your not the GM, your not the coach... shut the f*** up, i think its apparent most of you dont like Koch when in actuality he isnt even doing bad.. Theres nothing you can do about it.. please.. just stop with the ignorant posts, its annoying

Can anyone post Botch's WHIP compared to other AL closers?

I think facts and #s may shut some of these Botch ass kissers

This asshole has given up a hit or walk EVERY time he has closed it seems

I consider myself a supporter, not an "ass kisser."