Chi Sox vs As Game 2 thread

sox-r-us

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You see...THIS is why Buehrle lost this game, NOT Koch and a few lucky base hits.

This is what...the fourth or fifth blown opportunity by our offense today?

That's all Koch's fault, too.

-y2

f***ing b**** ass Uribe... you f***ing suck... you had a man on third and you got out.. way to blow a chance to win you f***ing dips*** loser ass b****.. I hope theres an entire infantry at the stadium that can just blow you away for sucking so damn much..

You see...THIS is why Buehrle lost this game, NOT Koch and a few lucky base hits.

-y2

Yeah... hate to say it but according to over half of Soxtalk.com.... its all Koch's fault

its sad

f***ing b**** ass Uribe... you f***ing suck... you had a man on third and you got out.. way to blow a chance to win you f***ing dips*** loser ass b****.. I hope theres an entire infantry at the stadium that can just blow you away for sucking so damn much..

Moron

Uribe has not been doing it every time

Your hero has been doing it every game....why don't you post his WHIP vs other closers genius?

What? Facts are not relevant?

And he has not just sucked this year....he sucked last year too. When you throw every ball straight and you cannot throw 98 any more you will get rocked EVERY single time

I guarantee if he was not making the money he is making, his sorry ass would be sitting at home next t yours

Not everyone is Eric Gagne...... Koch blows his first save since the first game of the year.. cry me a f***ing river...

Apparently you werent watching the bottom of the 9th or you all wouldnt be wishing Snipers would shoot Koch in the arm... which by the way is just pathetic..

Your not the GM, your not the coach... shut the f*** up, i think its apparent most of you dont like Koch when in actuality he isnt even doing bad.. Theres nothing you can do about it.. please.. just stop with the ignorant posts, its annoying

Arthur Rhodes isnt Gagne but he sure shut us down...

I hope everyone realizes that should be in green.

Not everyone is Eric Gagne...... Koch blows his first save since the first game of the year.. cry me a f***ing river...

Apparently you werent watching the bottom of the 9th or you all wouldnt be wishing Snipers would shoot Koch in the arm... which by the way is just pathetic..

Your not the GM, your not the coach... shut the f*** up, i think its apparent most of you dont like Koch when in actuality he isnt even doing bad.. Theres nothing you can do about it.. please.. just stop with the ignorant posts, its annoying

First of all, I won't say anything else about this in the middle of the game thread....

but in response, I didn't say shoot Koch, that's a BS post and the poster got called on it. 'nuf said.

two, I won't shut the f*** up, because it's a weakness that must be fixed. he needs to close games and not make it a fantasy f***ing adventure every time IN PRESSURE SITUATIONS. He's the best when there's no pressure, but he's sucked all year in pressure situations. You expect him to give us anything in the playoffs if the Sox make it that far? That's what it's all about.

Bottom line, it's mental. I think Koch can be effective, but he's got to make the pitches to get the outs. Bloop crap or not, he blew it, and games like these are important.

-y2

f*** all that s***. This is the same Billy Botch we all know and hate. How many wins has MB been f***ed out of in the last season plus cause of this dirtbag.

I am vindicated for not jumping on his bandwagon like so many people here did.

Dude, you're a dumbass.