The reason I'm a registered Libertarian

bjmarte

I do have a whole bag full of other insults to use if I felt like continuing to go back and forth like this (I haven't even gotten to the fun ones) but I'm not going to let someone like you bait me into it.

If this isn't blatant, back-handed, aimless arrogance and hipocrisy, then I don't know what is. First you post basically nothing (go back and re-read your replies). Then you reply with off-topic insults all the while accusing me of the same. Finally you claim moral superiority above for "not replying in kind" to my "shameless baiting"....Like I said, classic case of evasive Internet trash-talk (the kind where you can always make it personal and then pretend like you were "just having good ol' time" all the while continuing to bark and spit), peppered with your particular brand of pedestrian arrogance. Nothing more. No word about politics or topic at hand. Yawn.

Go back to WSI where the rest of your kind live. See you later George

Substance, right...Actually, I don' really like Georgre and Daver all that much; I prefer ESPN.com because as when Bridgeport Joe, espnjohn1, Lake_Shore_Drive, idseer, RDivaldi, SS2K1, whitesoxfan666544, Boog_Alou, bigred, llball and of course JustJim (whose points I ALWAYS enjoy) get into a REAL arguement, it's a sight to to behold. WSI is way too Big Brotherly and, well, arrogant for my tastes if you must know. I've been banned there once more than a year ago and never looked back.

I don't care if you are Democrat or Republican, I just like to argue

...the fact that, considering that you have said nothing worthy of attention topic-wise, makes you a contentious dullard.

I'd rather live my life as a silly name caller than an arrogant prick.

Why sell yourself short there, marte? You're a living proof that you can be BOTH...Effrotlessly :) Not that I give a damn about your personal mantra one way or another...

BTW, nice job ignoring the point. Helps your "arguement".

If this isn't blatant, back-handed, aimless arrogance and hipocrisy, then I don't what is.

Ah, ah, ah. Watch the insults. :nono

:rolleyes:

I never claimed to be morally superior nor did I claim to be "just having good ol' time" while calling you names. Towards you, I mean it.

You're the only one that seems to be "ignoring the point."

Care to enlighten me as to what exactly I am ignoring...Bring facts with you if you want.

Marte dude made some mighty presumptious comments about me that had NOTHING to do with my post to RedPinStripes in his first reply and that's where the whole thread had derailed. I take 50% of the blame, but no more :)

ETA: Happy Birthday, bjmarte. If you want, we can continue this tomorrow.

You're the only one that seems to be "ignoring the point."

Care to enlighten me as to what exactly I am ignoring...Bring facts with you if you want.

Marte dude made some mighty presumptious comments about me that had NOTHING to do with my post to RedPinStripes in his first reply and that's where the whole thread had derailed. I take 50% of the blame, but no more :)

ETA: Happy Birthday, bjmarte. If you want, we can continue this tomorrow.

Sorry, I have to wax my mustache tomorrow.

How about never, is never good for you?

I was going to become a Libertarian, but I had a lot of trouble learning the Dewey Decimal System. Plus, I don't look good in those half glasses with the chain to keep them around your neck.