SHUT UP DJ!!

CWSOX45

He just had to make that comment on how Kotsay's last homerun came last September..... :bang

Talk about jinxing us.

Anyway we lost two tough ballgames, that ninth inning was bulls*** Durazo and Hatteberg both were jammed and were fortunate to get hits.

Time to kick ass in Seattle, hopefully we can take 2 of 3.

CWSOX45

He just had to make that comment on how Kotsay's last homerun came last September..... :bang

Talk about jinxing us.

Anyway we lost two tough ballgames, that ninth inning was bulls*** Durazo and Hatteberg both were jammed and were fortunate to get hits.

CWSOX45

Radio guys did the same thing

Talk about jinxing us.

CWSOX45

I can't stand KW or DJ any longer. Plain and Simple. Period.

I'm not superstitious and I'm guessing DJ isn't either because he LOVES to quotes stats like that while a guy is batting.

There's been several instances where DJ incidently "jinxed" the team:

1. Carl Crawford's 3 run, game winning home run off Koch:

DJ: "Crawford's one home run this year came opening day. It was a walkoff HR against the Boston Red Sox."

-NEXT PITCH, its gone. Remember hearing it on the score later on that evening and couldn't believe it.

2. Esteban Loaiza's last start of the season. He is currently pitching a no hitter going into the 7th inning.

Returning from a television break, DJ suggests this could be a "magical day" for Loaiza, and leads the viewers to look at the hit total of Kansas City.

-First batter, bloop single ends no hitter

I'm not a supertitious person, as I'm sure there has been situations where DJ called a hit or key strikeout. Though I do understand how it feels when DJ brings up some obscure trend, to which he is immediately proven wrong.

There's been several instances where DJ incidently "jinxed" the team:

1. Carl Crawford's 3 run, game winning home run off Koch:

DJ: "Crawford's one home run this year came opening day.  It was a walkoff HR against the Boston Red Sox."

-NEXT PITCH, its gone.  Remember hearing it on the score later on that evening and couldn't believe it.

2. Esteban Loaiza's last start of the season.  He is currently pitching a no hitter going into the 7th inning. 

Returning from a television break, DJ suggests this could be a "magical day" for Loaiza, and leads the viewers to look at the hit total of Kansas City.

-First batter, bloop single ends no hitter

I'm not a supertitious person, as I'm sure there has been situations where DJ called a hit or key strikeout.  Though I do understand how it feels when DJ brings up some obscure trend, to which he is immediately proven wrong.

I was thinking the same thing. DAMN YOU DJ!! Though this game shoulda been won way before that at bat he still puts a jinx on him with his "Smart" comments.

I didn't know DJ had the power to control these things.....

DJ does the power to control those things!

And perhaps DJ understands the game really well, has an excellent research staff or is an excellent researcher himself, and he is raising the points that I hope Harold and Oz are thinking about...