Not very Good news

CWSGuy406

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...s_cws&fext=.jsp

He's likely headed to the DL. He's going back to Chicago to have his knee scoped, if he has knee surgery, let's hope not, but damn...

Who do we call up? I hope it's Borchard, but they are saying it's Burke... I hope they give Joe Borchard an actual chance to let him start up here for a week or two, every day, and see what he's made of.

Rowand is the best player! He has proved himself! He is so consistent he makes Joe Pecci look good in Home Alone 2! Amen! The answer is near us!

Note: Sarcasm in affect...

Breaking news from the score. They say Maggs has just gone to LA to get his knee checked on. They said Maggs can't run and he has pain in his knee. Apparently the Oakland trainer looked at him and had an "opinon" according to the whitesox trainer so the y decided to ship him off.

There is a poster here who has in his sig a list of Cub pitchers who are injured (Prior and Wood), and then those he wants injured next

Karma is a b****

I hate idiots who wish for injuries.

His name is J.Reedfan8, he posted above you in this thread, and nowhere in his sig does it say he is wishing for an injury.

There is a fan of every team that wishes injuries on another team, therefore karma would always cancel out, because the only way a team could have good karma would be if none of their fans ever wanted bad things to happen to another team.

Its just an injury, players get injured.

Hopefully he comes back sooner than later, although any significant time he misses will decrease his value on the market.

SB

I have a feeling we can survive through this little roadblock. As long as Maggs doesn't try to come back too soon the team should be in good shape come August and September.

Ditto. If certain teams can survive without a good offensive threat missing (A's=Chavez, Cubs=Sosa, Phillies=Thome [now back], etc..) than I think we can cope without Maggs and still be in the thick of the race.