Can the Sox come back with a sweep?

Yoda

Chicago will have a day off tomorrow and will later play Seattle on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The Mariners that are 19-32 will face Garland, Schoeneweis, and Esteban. Probably the worst team in the AL, the Sox should come back big time with a sweep. The Sox should really take advantage of the 5th starter absence before it is present.

Anyone have hopes for a sweep up?

Are you talking about what i said.

Sorta.

I understand what you're saying, I want the Sox win every game they play. I just look at their record on the West Coast and realize that whatever can go wrong out there will. Which is why I said if they win atleast one game that'll make me happy.

Seattle has had a poor season, but they still have players who can beat you. To me it appears like some people think the Sox are going to walk into Seattle and put a hurting on the M's, it won't happen that way.

Sorta.

I understand what you're saying, I want the Sox win every game they play. I just look at their record on the West Coast and realize that whatever can go wrong out there will. Which is why I said if they win atleast one game that'll make me happy.

Seattle has had a poor season, but they still have players who can beat you. To me it appears like some people think the Sox are going to walk into Seattle and put a hurting on the M's, it won't happen that way.

Alright i understand what your saying, but you cannot possibly be happy with 1 out of three i mean that's a losing reacord and that's not what were looking for. All that i know is that i will be happy if they win 2-3

Well, hopefully our offense can prove that Garcia ain't all that.  But then, he looked damn good when I saw him pitch against a pretty potent Texas team a few weeks back.

I think Freddy's last 2 starts haven't been as good as his early ones but he's still been pitchin well. I think Ichiro's the key for em, when his bat gets hot and he gets on base, they usually can score quite a bit. If we can keep him in check, it'll go a long ways to help winnin this series. ;)