Brockton junior high sex racket probed

Texsox

The very same thing happened at the middle school in my town this year.

I am sure most people think stuff like this only happens in innercity schools, so when it was uncovered in my suburb it created quite a stir in the community.  Oddly it got no press outside of the local newspaper.

I want to know what would possess a young girl to do this kind of thing.

She obviously wanted a Barbie Doll really bad.

Seriously, what the hell is going on at schools now adays. I mean, we had hoes at our school...but paying money for them, cripes.

I wonder if their is a schoolyard pimp and such as well.

Geeze, what the hell is going on with the youth of America (now that I'm 21 I can say that and i"ve always wanted too, lol)

At one of the Glenbrooks this year, i can't remember if it was North or South, two people got caught engaging in oral sex in a stair well. Apparently this chick was giving in order to 'pay' for weed from this dude. They got caught because the stairwell has a window right next to it, and from across the courtyard and entire class saw this take place.  She had been doing this for a while, i guess.

I got this story from a kid on my team, who's fiancee's sister attends the school. Found it quite weird.

What if that ended up being your daughter?

"Ya dad i got suspended from school for..."

I'm sure the father of the son was going...thatta boy.

But seriously, if I were the parents...holy hell I'd probably be going to jail :lol:

I'll post whenever I want, where I want, I still have the right to, and I don't see why you are still upset over something that happened in the past. Please, its in the past. Leave it there.

Sure you do. And you do. And I have the right to call your BS out. Don't like it... don't make promises you can't keep :crying

Sure you do. And you do. And I have the right to call your BS out. Don't like it... don't make promises you can't keep  :crying

Lets pour alcohol on the fire.

Find some other thread and let things be.

Cool... the board police are back.  :rolleyes:

I just don't want to see another argument. I think you and beastly should forget previous comments in this thread, or else we will have a repeat of last weekend.

At one of the Glenbrooks this year, i can't remember if it was North or South, two people got caught engaging in oral sex in a stair well. Apparently this chick was giving in order to 'pay' for weed from this dude. They got caught because the stairwell has a window right next to it, and from across the courtyard and entire class saw this take place.  She had been doing this for a while, i guess.

I got this story from a kid on my team, who's fiancee's sister attends the school. Found it quite weird.

What if that ended up being your daughter?

"Ya dad i got suspended from school for..."

Glenbrook North. I actually have the teacher that caught the kids. They were freshman which is the worst part IMO.