Twins Lose!!!!!

maggsmaggs

This doesn't suprise me at all.

Tampa Bay has a great team.

If they were in the AL Central they would be right behind us in the standings.

:lol:

Tampa Bay would be a 3rd place team in our division AT BEST. Their rotation is probably just a little better then the Royals.

They're not a team you want to play, but they still suck ass.

Actually it would. He reminds me of Beastly (when Beastly 1st started posting here.) At least Beastly has a reason because of his age. Jeckle is a grown ass man :lol:

I was not here then but was beastly as bad as everyone says.

Although I too don't think they would be right behind us in the division, I'd just assume not face them too often.

Nah, I think I wouldn't mind seeing D-Rays a few more times - say in place of the Cubs and the Red Sox series.

Really bad team are really bad teams.

We went to the house of horrors in Oakland and lost two tough games.  In the meantime, the Twins lost 3 of 4 to the lowly D-Rays... at home yet.  They gained no ground on us.  I can live with that.

Still the Twinkies worry me immensely, when Mauer and Koskie get back into the lineup, they'll start scoring a lot more runs. Jacque Jones has been in a slump too. And Johan Sanatana has had a terrible start to the year, we all know how good his 2nd half of the season was last year. ;)