Did I miss something??

T R U

I just got home from work and glancing at some of these new posts it would appear Maggs is on the DL... but I havent seen any definate asnwer

is he or is he not??

Just wondering because im getting mixed signals

I just got home from work and glancing at some of these new posts it would appear Maggs is on the DL... but I havent seen any definate asnwer

is he or is he not??

Just wondering because im getting mixed signals

He is on the DL and it will be announced on Friday. Jamie BUrke was called up to replace him. Personally I think they should be calling up Borchard who played in a game today.

He is on the DL and it will be announced on Friday.  Jamie BUrke was called up to replace him.  Personally I think they should be calling up Borchard who played in a game today.

I agree they should call up bochard and start him for a full two or three weeks and if he does s*** sound him right back down.

He is on the DL and it will be announced on Friday.  Jamie BUrke was called up to replace him.  Personally I think they should be calling up Borchard who played in a game today.

Joe Cowley says Joe Borchard hurt his quadriceps again.

Joe Cowley says Joe Borchard hurt his quadriceps again.

I will admit up front that I don't follow the minors too closely so this is a question, not a snide remark. Why does he seem to get injured so often (like I said, I don't follow too closely, but it seems like I am constantly seeing posts about some injury or another in regards to Borchard)?

I will admit up front that I don't follow the minors too closely so this is a question, not a snide remark.  Why does he seem to get injured so often (like I said, I don't follow too closely, but it seems like I am constantly seeing posts about some injury or another in regards to Borchard)?

Joe had a lot of back and quadricep problems earlier on in the year, and that was hindering him quite a lot. Once he got betta though, he really started tearin it up for the Knights. I think for the most part he's been extremely unlucky. Reed's wrist injury also showed what an injury can do to a player's numbers. :o