My Own Prison

Goldmember

They haven't had a new albumn for a few years. I like My Own Prison out of the 3 I have heard.

i like all 3 albums but my own prison is my fav. they normally have a space of a couple years between albums and scott stapp and mark tremonti are currently working on solo albums due out either later this year or next... :headbang

i like all 3 albums but my own prison is my fav. they normally have a space of a couple years between albums and scott stapp and mark tremonti are currently working on solo albums due out either later this year or next... :headbang

my own prison was amazing, the more new two are, well.. :puke

No, Durst got s*** thrown at him.

I think Stapp was the one that showed up drunk, and people sued because of that.

creed=sued (lawsuit thrown out)

limp bizkit=sued (lawsuit still pending, i doubt fans will win this one since many were heckling durst via mancow's request)...

all i can find on the two. both are pretty much opinion pieces but you get the facts of what happened nonetheless. imo, the second article is the best...

http://www.suntimes.com/output/derogatis/cst-ftr-limp15.html

http://www.suntimes.com/output/music/sho-s...-jeffs27jv.html

f*** STAPP!!! :fyou i thought it was coming since stapp and tremonti were pursuing solo albums but still held out hope... :ph34r:

that article was the first i heard that tremonti had philips and is bringing in marshall to join with. that f***ing kicks ass. guess i'm gonna have to make a new sig... :headbang