Looking to date Lindsay Lohan?

The Critic

Agreed. :headbang

Where is the Lindsey Lohan countdown to 18?  Why should the Olsen twins get all the press? :lol:

You see her when she hosted SNL? The Harry Potter sketch she looked good...And she's not 18?? I thought she was...Now I feel creepy

Found this about Lindsay at the MTV Awards,

Host Lindsay Lohan, star of Mean Girls, started the show with a sexy dance number that offended her pretend "parents".

Comedians Andy Richter and Rachel Dratch portrayed her mum and dad as if they had to chaperone the event, since she's only 17.

Found this about Lindsay at the MTV Awards,

Host Lindsay Lohan, star of Mean Girls, started the show with a sexy dance number that offended her pretend "parents".

Comedians Andy Richter and Rachel Dratch portrayed her mum and dad as if they had to chaperone the event, since she's only 17.

I think I should tape this one........ :D

You see her when she hosted SNL? The Harry Potter sketch she looked good...And she's not 18?? I thought she was...Now I feel creepy

14's legal in Canada and I am a firm believer in Half your age plus 5. Some people say plus 7 but that's horses***. :headbang