For anyone interested in Illini Basketball

I might as well post it here....

I know it was pretty well known, but Devin Harris, of Wiscy has decided to forego his senior year and will sign an agent for the NBA draft.

ON BEHALF OF ILLINI FANS EVERYWHERE, THANK YOU DEVIN.... :ph34r:

Ya, it's finally official, though we've basically known this for two months now.

Your 2005 Big Ten Champions, below.

:rolleyes: We'll see.....

I can't wait to bust out the IU sig I made, it's a similar style to your Illini sig. However, it's got some better players and colors on it.... ;)

:rolleyes: We'll see.....

I can't wait to bust out the IU sig I made, it's a similar style to your Illini sig.  However, it's got some better players and colors on it.... ;)

BETTER PLAYERS????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hopefully i'll make a repeat visit to Bloomington for a game next year if we play you there, my last visit was quite pleasant

Good luck in AH next year

BETTER PLAYERS????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hopefully i'll make a repeat visit to Bloomington for a game next year if we play you there, my last visit was quite pleasant

Good luck in AH next year

Man, that game was terrible. We had the lead for the entire game, and didn't score for a period of ten minutes in the second half. That game basically summed up our entire season last year. We'd always play one great half and then forget to play the other one altogether.

I can't wait for the season though. I have Freshman Orientation on the 21st and 22nd of this month. :headbang I'll even be at all the football games. :lolhitting

Man, that game was terrible.  We had the lead for the entire game, and didn't score for a period of ten minutes in the second half.  That game basically summed up our entire season last year.  We'd always play one great half and then forget to play the other one altogether. 

I can't wait for the season though.  I have Freshman Orientation on the 21st and 22nd of this month. :headbang I'll even be at all the football games. :lolhitting

"Bracey for three, SWATTED away by Nick Smith!!"

That game jumpstarted our Big Ten run to end the season.

I can't wait for this season either. I'm at all of our football games as well. I was also in Mizzou last year and at IU for our games. Yes, i attended 8/12 games of the most crappy football team this side of Bloomington, Ill.

I still have nightmares about the IU/ILL game. Taking crap from IU fans on my way out of a half empty (and that's being generous) stadium is not what i had planned.

If we play you at IU next year, i'll most likely be there. I also have a ton of friends at IU from my HS.

"Bracey for three, SWATTED away by Nick Smith!!"

That game jumpstarted our Big Ten run to end the season.

I can't wait for this season either. I'm at all of our football games as well. I was also in Mizzou last year and at IU for our games. Yes, i attended 8/12 games of the most crappy football team this side of Bloomington, Ill.

I still have nightmares about the IU/ILL game. Taking crap from IU fans on my way out of a half empty (and that's being generous) stadium is not what i had planned.

If we play you at IU next year, i'll most likely be there.

Yeah, the football crowd's are pathetic, but there's really not much to root for. I think we're at Champaign this year; I might end up driving up to that game if I can get some people to go with me. Also, if I can get tickets, I want to go to the Oaken Bucket game at Purdue.

I believe the home game tickets just went on sale. We have Central Michigan, Michigan State, Michigan, Minnesota, and JoePa's Penn State at Memorial Stadium this year.

Our crowds last year weren't very good either, but look at the team we had

You guys are here this year; tickets should be easy to come by. I know of a few people at IU that i will try to get to come up for the game, i'll let you know what's up with that. I just hope i don't have hockey that weekend...

Central Michigan = Only chance for a win at home

Too bad you can't play Indiana St. again

Illini fans are gonna HATE seeing DJ White play, he's gonna be one amazing freshmen. He along with Marvin Williams at UNC, and Rudy Gay at UConn will be the best freshmen in the nation.

Illini have a very solid team too though, as a UNC fan, I've enjoyed watching the matchup of Dee Brown and Raymond Felton, been a blast to watch.

Illini fans are gonna HATE seeing DJ White play, he's gonna be one amazing freshmen. He along with Marvin Williams at UNC, and Rudy Gay at UConn will be the best freshmen in the nation.

Illini have a very solid team too though, as a UNC fan, I've enjoyed watching the matchup of Dee Brown and Raymond Felton, been a blast to watch.

:headbang To the DJ White comment; I just wish Josh Smith could have came for one season though. This freshman class is still going to be fun as hell. One of the guys, James Hardy, is from a HS down the street. He's now Fort Wayne's all-time point scorer. He was originally going to sign a basketball scholarship, but then he wanted to play football. A basketball scholarship doesn't allow you to play football; however, a football scholarship lets you play basketball. So he waited to sign a football scholarship and he's going to play both basketball and football.

All bias aside, the Illini won't have to worry that much though. They're going to have one of the better backcourts in the nation.

Ah, UNC, the favorite "sleeper final 4 pick" last year...overrated.

I can't wait until Wake Forest vs Illinois at AH in December, that's going to be one hell of a game.

Man, last year's ACC/Big Ten was brutal. We had to go into Wake right after Leach got injured; we had no height to contend with. I think this is the year we finally win the challenge. I believe IU also gets a game at home this year during the challenge.

Ah, UNC, the favorite "sleeper final 4 pick" last year...overrated.

I can't wait until Wake Forest vs Illinois at AH in December, that's going to be one hell of a game.

WAIT a good big ten team getting a home game in the challenge ... was that supposed to be in green cuz it never works out for us