And speaking of subtle

Cerbaho-WG

RHP Dan Wright had reconstructive elbow surgery June 1 and is not expected to pitch for the next 18 months, the Arlington Heights Daily Herald reported June 3. "His (elbow) ligament was beat up," trainer Herm Schneider told the newspaper. "He also had a lot of bone chips in there. They cleaned it up and strengthened the ligament."

His shoulder is/was messed up to, They elected not to do any surgery on the shoulder. :headshake

DW is done.

If the shoulder is done, he's done. Pitcher's can make it back after shoulder problems, but not those that heavily depend on a fastball.

His future looked bright too.

I feel bad now - I was booing him and stuff like that when he pitched poorly earlier in the year.  If the injury played a part in it, I look back on it and think that he's been our best fifth starter this year. 

Get well soon Danny! :cheers

I know I also feel bad now that I was booing him when he sucked, but now that they found this out about i know it wasn't his fault when he use to give it up. I hope all goes well for Dan and his family :cheers