Creed breaks up

LowerCaseRepublican

Why does everyone hate Creed so much?

Stapp seems to think he is better than everyone else. I've never seen a video where he didn't strike a "Jesus nailed to the cross" pose.

They are elevator music passed off as rock.

The 4 song concert he played in Chicago.

They are impossible to escape. They're on every radio station. Every MusicTV station. Every bar juke box.

Should I go on?

Better late than never, I guess, but their s*** songs unfortunately will live on as long as there are "classic rock" stations stupid enough to play them.

And much like Phish, this probably means two new awful Creed-like bands, pumping out more Creedly swill for the people who enjoy that Creedish crap.

I didn't mind their early stuff at all, it was actually good, they weren't bad musicians either, the hard thing for me to swallow was their manufactured nature which after the first album they basically sold out themselves for all of the money and marketed directly towards top 40 radio. I also thought Stapp was an asshole, but he is a talented singer, I just cannot stand all of the poses and such that he did while on stage.

Stapp seems to think he is better than everyone else.  I've never seen a video where he didn't strike a "Jesus nailed to the cross" pose.

They are elevator music passed off as rock.

The 4 song concert he played in Chicago.

They are impossible to escape.  They're on every radio station. Every MusicTV station.  Every bar juke box.

Should I go on?

OK. Sounds good.

And much like Phish, this probably means two new awful Creed-like bands, pumping out more Creedly swill for the people who enjoy that Creedish crap.

Or what it really means: more bands ripping off bands that are ripping off Pearl Jam.

I can hardly wait to turn on my radio. :puke