Here come the fans I hope

WSoxShuf

If this is at all an indication of things to come, this sounds great.

Today two stories,

At the gym, watching the Cubs game, the place is loaded with White Sox hats and shirts. The place was up for grabs when Wilson scored and the second run came in. I was real proud to have my sox hat on. All of these "bandwagon" fans were talking up the sox and saying how much fun they are to watch.

Story two.

At TRAX, a sports bar in Deerfield watching the boys play.

Like any Sox fan I cheered after a Sox hit or a K by Jonny. This f***er cub fan was doing the opposite against the Sox. The bartender turned to him and said, f***er take that s*** elsewhere, this is our year. He proceeded to give me and my friends a round of JAEGR.

I live in the north suburs, cubs terriitory, but I am seeing more and more sox stuff.

Keep it up boys.

This message has been brought to you by Jaegrmeister and Hefenweizen beer.

Sorry if this mindf***ed you.

Jager is the s***.  I cant believe how many pussies out there are afraid of the stuff.

Ya, I've never figured it out. To me its one of the smoothest hard liquors out there. Yet everyone is afraid of it. s***, give me Jaeger over Vodka any day of the week.

Oh an I dont do that lala lucy pussy Jagerbomb.

Keep that red bull away, Real men drink straight up.

LMAO! That's what Brian said to some guy that offered him one of those at a New Year's Eve party a couple years back.

I hope the Sox gain more and more fans.