Soprano's Season Finale

Brian

Any predictions?

I'm going out on a limb and say we will see the last of Meadow tonight.

Johnny Sack threatened to attack Tony's family. Which one though? This season they set up Meadow with this bright future about getting engaged and going to Law school, but have seen little since.

I'm probably wrong but it is set up for something to happen.

I really shouldn't get my hopes up for some cliffhanger, because they rarely have done that. The show seems to be more of one big story at times rather then seperate seasons. Things maybe held off to the final season to be wrapped up, whenever that may be.

Any predictions?

I'm going out on a limb and say we will see the last of Meadow tonight.

Johnny Sack threatened to attack Tony's family. Which one though? This season they set up Meadow with this bright future about getting engaged and going to Law school, but have seen little since.

I'm probably wrong but it is set up for something to happen.

I really shouldn't get my hopes up for some cliffhanger, because they rarely have done that. The show seems to be more of one big story at times rather then seperate seasons. Things maybe held off to the final season to be wrapped up, whenever that may be.

I agree with your synopsis. Each season has seemingly focused on different parts of Tony and his life. Whether it be business, family, or the two conflicting. And I can't remember any big cliffhangers. The last two seasons had very definitive endings with Jackie Jr. dying and Tony walking out.

Your Meadow prediction is interesting, and well thought out. Tony will probably have to kill Tony B. tonight which will set up for some drama, and I also would like to see Phil get whacked...just because he is an asshole.

I agree with your synopsis.  Each season has seemingly focused on different parts of Tony and his life.  Whether it be business, family, or the two conflicting.  And I can't remember any big cliffhangers.  The last two seasons had very definitive endings with Jackie Jr. dying and Tony walking out. 

Your Meadow prediction is interesting, and well thought out.  Tony will probably have to kill Tony B. tonight which will set up for some drama, and I also would like to see Phil get whacked...just because he is an asshole.

Tony.B is a gonner...I don't think any of Tony's immediate family is gonna get whacked(Meadow, AJ, or Carmella), but what the hell do I know..

Should be good, previews looked good

Top notch finale, IMO. SPOILERS BELOW>>>

NY getting taken down was huge. Tony knocked off his cousin for no reason now.

Thought Christopher was in trouble, but to no avail.

Now we have to wait like another year for the final season.

Top notch finale, IMO. SPOILERS BELOW>>>

NY getting taken down was huge. Tony knocked off his cousin for no reason now.

Thought Christopher was in trouble, but to no avail.

Now we have to wait like another year for the final season.

Great ending, no way anyone could have forseen Jonny going down.

I loved the episode, but that bastard Phil is still alive :angry:

Now another year and a half of waiting for great tv.

I thought this was the best season (minus that damned dream episode) since the 2nd season.  Any other opinions?

Really solid season - I didn't evem mind the dream episode, I just didn't get it.

As much as they tried to bring the Malfi office visits back, that just didn't integrate as well as I would have hoped. For being the driving vehicle of the first couple of seasons, it seems forced and a little superfluous now. That's my only negative comment an otherwise really strong season.

Really solid season - I didn't evem mind the dream episode, I just didn't get it.

As much as they tried to bring the Malfi office visits back, that just didn't integrate as well as I would have hoped.  For being the driving vehicle of the first couple of seasons, it seems forced and a little superfluous now.  That's my only negative comment an otherwise really strong season.

It was fitting IMO, because after the failed pass at Melfi, you knew it would never be the same again. Think about it, how many people tell Tony, no, and live to tell about it. And on top of it, he still has to go tell his intimate info to her? I think it is being handled pretty well.