Holy Trinity Sunday Game Thread

cwsox

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Draft Josh Fields and trade Crede.

I'm not that far yet - but it's seriously approaching beastly "Crede is a piece of s***." territory. Not there yet, luckily Crede usually brings a good glove to third. I'm also cutting him some slack considering he had a lot of clutch hits early on.

Damn - a soft tapper base hit.

Esteban strikes out two, enduces a fly out, and scatters a double/single .

1-0 Sox.

* Up to this point, ESPN has given Bill Russell more face time then the game itself  :headshake

I personally liked the intro. Even though I dislike Joe Morgan, he was talking about how teams like the Angels and the Yankees have gotten the most media attention this year, yet the Sox have been one of the best teams in the league this year.

I personally liked the intro.  Even though I dislike Joe Morgan, he was talking about how teams like the Angels and the Yankees have gotten the most media attention this year, yet the Sox have been one of the best teams in the league this year.

I'll admit the intro wasn't bad....until Morgan refered to us as the "Other team" in Chicago. :lol:

I'll admit the intro wasn't bad....until Morgan refered to us as the "Other team" in Chicago.

Yeah - I heard that and was pretty furious about it, oh well. Call us the other team, but we have the better record and are in first place. If that's what the other team does, fine by me. :)