Fucking Koch

witesoxfan

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm done with Koch...its been 2+ years of me supporting this assclown, and there is NO EXCUSE for blowing a 2 run lead against this inept Seattle offense.

There Nuke, you should be happy....I'm f***ing done with Koch!

:fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou Billy Koch....you lost one of your few fans you had left.

Worst.Closer.Ever

LaTroy Hawkins of 2001 would give him a run for his money.

But he is, BY FAR, the worst pitcher in the majors for the money. $6 mill for s***. I'd rather have Chan Ho Park then Koch. Then again, I'm probably not the only one.

Cut your losses and cut his ass. He does absolutely NOTHING for this team. Shingo is the new closer, Shingo is the new closer, Shingo is the new closer. You asshole Koch, tonight, and for the rest of the year you get a big 'f*** YOU' from me. :fyou

f*** him I'm done. I tried to give Koch the benefit of the doubt sometimes, but god he's worthless. KW, please trade his guy to the Mets for Weathers or another team for a setup man, make Shingo the closer and everyone is happy. :fyou Koch

I'm sure guys getting paid 100 K in the minors could do better than this sack of s***.

I'm tired of him, Ozzie better be tired of him, dammit I hope Kenny is tired of him.

Thanks to that stupid son of a b**** we take a potential 3-2 road trip and turn it into a 1-4 trip. f*** you Billy, you worthless sack of s***.

No one can defend him anymore, he's worthless, he gives up 3 runs in a third of an inning.

THIS GUY SUCKS BEYOND BELIEF.

CWSOX45

Guest JimH

Simply put, they have got to get him out of the closer role NOW.

I do not blame Guillen for putting him out there tonite - it is early June and he's got to show confidence, but after this AWFUL performance Koch does not deserve to have that level of trust placed in him.

He did not hold the runners on and the stolen bases killed him.

He once again walked guys.

They are sitting on his fastball and he only got one breaking ball over the whole inning.

This was the last straw for me tonite, and I am patient with these guys to a fault.

Huge game, and this guy single handedly blows it.

No way can he not lose the closer job after this disaster.

Put him in mop up, put Takatsu in as closer and let's see where it falls.