Fucking Koch

witesoxfan

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But just remember...once Koch leaves the Sox...he will throw 100 MPH and save 40+ a year again...

I hope this is sarcasm, but then it should be in green.If you really believe this then go to Google and do a search for BLOWN SAVES.

Go to the third listing down and you will find out how Billy Koch did what he did in Oakland. They saved his ass numerous times over there. He has sucked for 4 years now. He has blown a lot of saves and has given up a lot of hits the past 4 years. I don't care how many he has actually saved. He will never throw 100+ again. Never!

However, he is also untradeable. Who the hell wants this guy for 6 million? We could only possibly release him and just eat the 6 million or hope someone else signs him and we end up paying him a little bit less.

The thing that pisses me off the most is the starting pitchers (Loaiza and Buerhle mainly) basically take their arms off throwing 110+ pitches through 6+ innings, and this piece of s*** can't get even a 1-2-3 inning. ONE MORE TIME :fyou KOCH.

As much as I'd love to give Koch another chance, I still would like to see him work out his troubles and eventually, when ready, pitch in this White Sox organization dominating once again. Yeah, bash me. I don't care. Tonights loss was directly on him. 6.5 million dollars for a closer with 8 saves and 3 blown saves is s***. Worse than s***, its...manure...but at least I acknowledge that in spite of your hate statements that Billy Koch is a human being, with feelings too. I'm crazy. Oh Well, start the bashings!!!

:unsure: Where did we go wrong, man?

:violin

Now a song I have prepared for you all

Koch ain't goin no where

He's a KW guy

Koch ain't goin no where

He's part of the World Series Pie

Koch ain't goin no where

but his fast balls reach 93 mph

Koch ain't goin no where on his 6.5 salary

God bless him, he's going to AAA!

However, he is also untradeable. Who the hell wants this guy for 6 million? We could only possibly release him and just eat the 6 million or hope someone else signs him and we end up paying him a little bit less.

This is the best option because not only is he gone, but we might actually get the benefit of getting to face him. :headbang

As much as I'd love to give Koch another chance, I still would like to see him work out his troubles and eventually, when ready, pitch in this White Sox organization dominating once again.  Yeah, bash me. I don't care. Tonights loss was directly on him. 6.5 million dollars for a closer with 8 saves and 3 blown saves is s***. Worse than s***, its...manure...but at least I acknowledge that in spite of your hate statements that Billy Koch is a human being, with feelings too. I'm crazy. Oh Well, start the bashings!!!

:unsure: Where did we go wrong, man?

:violin

Now a song I have prepared for you all

Koch ain't goin no where

He's a KW guy

Koch ain't goin no where

He's part of the World Series Pie

Koch ain't goin no where

but his fast balls reach 93 mph

Koch ain't goin no where on his 6.5 salary

God bless him, he's going to AAA!

You are crazy. At 6.5 mil a year I dont give a flying f*** about his feelings. Of all the f***ing things to say. If he cant f***ing hack it then he needs to take a f***ing walk. f*** him!!!

Botch should be chained to the wall and then all 4 starters should bean him with fastballs till he dies, that'd be some semblance of justice.

yea you dont need to kill somebody for losing a baseball game. cant win em all, just go out and win the next one

I'm telling you, Shingo would get the job done and the 9th will be alot easier to breathe for the players and the fans.

I Think that we all pretty much agree with you, but as someone said earlier, Reinsey won't pay someone 6 mil. to sit on the bench. So much for his philosophy of doing "Anything" to be able to give up Bulls rings for a W.S. title!

This is the best option because not only is he gone, but we might actually get the benefit of getting to face him. :headbang

Florida needs bullpen help. They've been thinkin about acquirin Jose Contreas, how bout we giv em Billy Koch instead, I don't care if they don't hav to pay a cent. ;)

I think it's closer by committee time. If there are two lefties coming up, let Marte close it. If it's mostly righties, let Takatsu close. Anyone, ANYONE in the bullpen except for Koch. He is f***ing awful. He sucks, I hate him. Honestly, I'm going to boo his sorry ass the next time I see him. Koch you stupid f***ing f***.