Fucking Koch

witesoxfan

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that starting now, whenever billy comes in at a home game from now on... lets all rush the field with shirts that say f*** BOTCH on them... lets see how many times we have to get arrested before KW will do somethin about this bum

I hope this is sarcasm, but then it should be in green.If you really believe this then go to Google and do a search for BLOWN SAVES.

Go to the third listing down and you will find out how Billy Koch did what he did in Oakland. They saved his ass numerous times over there. He has sucked for 4 years now. He has blown a lot of saves and has given up a lot of hits the past 4 years. I don't care how many he has actually saved. He will never throw 100+ again. Never!

However, he is also untradeable. Who the hell wants this guy for 6 million? We could only possibly release him and just eat the 6 million or hope someone else signs him and we end up paying him a little bit less.

HE MOPPED UP THE NEXT INNING AND GOT THE SAVE THATS THE DIFFERENCE!

Florida needs bullpen help. They've been thinkin about acquirin Jose Contreas, how bout we giv em Billy Koch instead, I don't care if they don't hav to pay a cent.  ;)

Nobody, but nobody will take Koch in a trade unless the White Sox eat the great majority of his salary. Unfortunately, that's the only way out. Even if we get a draft pick for him, I say we get anything we can.

The sad thing is that there were many of us who saw that Koch was done weeks ago. There were a few people here who said that the number of runs given up meant nothing, only the number of saves. Somehow, the Sox management must have been hoping that was the case, but it was obvious then, and even more obvious now, that that whole line of thinking was just plain DUMB. :angry:

i think that starting now, whenever billy comes in at a home game from now on... lets all rush the field with shirts that say f*** BOTCH on them... lets see how many times we have to get arrested before KW will do somethin about this bum

or we can just take the more subtle approach and sell billy koch sucks or f*** Botch t-shirts outside the stadium

Billy Koch....gotta love it, at least i was never a supporter!!!

It was almost disappointing to know that Hawk wasnt doing the game...His minutes of silence and OHHHHs would almost have made it enjoyable.

This was one of the worst losses I have EVER seen...and it ended in perfect fashion

Goodbye Koch! Nice knowing you... :puke

Oh and since everyone else did it.... :fyou Koch!

For long time Borse and Berstein watchers didnt that game almost fall into the realm of "funbad" where it was almost enjoyable how persecuting it was..and on National TV!

Peace :headshake

Just wanted to point out.  This will be a thread that rivals the "Motherf*** dips*** passionless" thread.

as it should be, the sox had this game won.

Played a solid baseball game and then for this dips*** to come in, GOD DAMN

Yeah, I'm done with Koch...its been 2+ years of me supporting this assclown, and there is NO EXCUSE for blowing a 2 run lead against this inept Seattle offense.

There Nuke, you should be happy....I'm f***ing done with Koch!

:fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou Billy Koch....you lost one of your few fans you had left.

That post looks surely familiar...