Fucking Koch

witesoxfan

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a huge koch supporter but f*** him. I'm tired of this bulls***, he ruined my whole f***in trip to new york, this ruined my f***ikn day and billy single handedly made this roadtrip a failure when it could have been a great one. f*** YOU BILLY. :fyou :fyou :fyou

Koch ain't goin no where

He's a KW guy

Koch ain't goin no where

He's part of the World Series Pie

Koch ain't goin no where

but his fast balls reach 93 mph

Koch ain't goin no where on his 6.5 salary

God bless him, he's going to AAA!

I hate this song and if I see this on the remix topic, I will seriously make 5 anti Cock songs... opps I mean Koch!

It won't happen...but i'd like to take a minue to imagine what U.S. Cellular would look like on Tuesday if Koch entered the game in the 9th inning. John Rocker esque entrance?

I'm going, and if he does come in, the boos in the stadium would be insane. I think this was the last straw for just about everyone, even the few koch supporters. Unexcusable, terrible.

I'm going, and if he does come in, the boos in the stadium would be insane.  I think this was the last straw for just about everyone, even the few koch supporters.  Unexcusable, terrible.

I'm in the stage of denial right now of Billy Koch.

You know? I was feeling damn good coming into the ninth inning. I was eating a nice ham-sammich that was tasting pretty good, I had a nice smooth Root Beer, I was thinking about the MLB Draft tommorow, and I was like 'Hey, This is cool!'

........And then Billy Koch appeared. :unsure: