Reagan Funeral

Texsox

Will you break your normal routine to watch the Reagan Funeral from Washington?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Will you break your normal routine to watch the Reagan Funeral from Washington?

• Yes
    • No
    • Uncertain

WASHINGTON (AP) - The federal government will be closed Friday in honor of former President Ronald Reagan, the White House announced Sunday.

Exempt from the closing are operations department and agency heads determine ``should remain open for reasons of national security or defense or other essential public business,'' according to a proclamation issued by President Bush.

Reagan's funeral service will take place Friday at the National Cathedral.

His body will be returned to California later that day for burial at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.

I4E, you getting the day off?

Ended the Cold War.  Something LBJ, JFK, Nixon, Ford, & Carter couldn't.  And if you look at the foreign policy of Clinton & Bush (Sr, Jr) I doubt very much any of them would have had a F'g clue. 

That's an honor worth tuning in for his funeral.  :usa

He restored America's dignity. That was his greatest accomplishment. The end of the cold war would not have happened otherwise.

And if you look at the foreign policy of Clinton & Bush (Sr, Jr) I doubt very much any of them would have had a F'g clue. 

Ireland would very much disagree with you in regards to Clinton. Bush...they agree. But since there is no oil there, no one gives two s***s what they think.