Reagan the new face of the $10 bill?

Texsox

Should we honor Reagan and put his face on the new $10 bill?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should we honor Reagan and put his face on the new $10 bill?

• Yes
    • No

Honestly, I feel Reagan should be honored in some similar fashion. However, I think it's a little quick and would be considered a knee jerk reaction. I don't lnow about replacing Hamilton. My suggestion would be replacing Grant on the $50. He was a great general, but a poor president. In fact, Ike deserves that honor more than Grant.

Bush 41 just kind of coasted. I think he had a tough act to follow. People wanted Reagan II and that was impossible. His campaign was un-spirited at best. In contrast to his youthful and eneregetic opponent, Bush just went through the montions. And IMHO, like his son would do years later, he didn't jettison his VP when clearly it would have helped with the voters.

Oh I agree. I was commenting on his "Presidential hero" comment. I thought he meant a hero that happened to be President, not a heroic President. If that's the case, Bush 41 was in now way a "Presidential hero." He dropped the ball for all the Reaganites. I think that was the biggest reason he couldn't get re-elected.

I think Kennedy's great accomplishment was what he chose not to do, rather than what he did.

Think of the grave consequences had GW Bush been President during the Cuban Missle Crisis rather than Kennedy.

Every Administration has its "hawks" it's up to the President on how and when to listen to them.

:usa