ESPN.com PAge 2 articles

CubsSuck1

Great trip down memory lane :puke

Gonzales (Cubs shortstop?) should kiss Bartman's ass everytime the Cubs Collapse is mentioned. His error, not a missed FOUL ball, cost the Cubs a trip to the WS and the Yankees another Championship.

I wanna know who 3,2, and 1  are, i cant think of 3 more cities that are more cursed than us. LA is probably up there and thats all i can think of  :bang

it's not "cursed" it's "tortured"

and we did have the bulls.

Great trip down memory lane   :puke

Gonzales (Cubs shortstop?) should kiss Bartman's ass everytime the Cubs Collapse is mentioned. His error, not a missed FOUL ball, cost the Cubs a trip to the WS and the Yankees another Championship.

They both contributed.

But once the Bartman thing was over, you have to move on and forget about it like it never happened. That's when Gonzalez costed em.

I wanna know who 3,2, and 1  are, i cant think of 3 more cities that are more cursed than us. LA is probably up there and thats all i can think of  :bang

I would guess Buffalo has got to be up near the top of that list.

I bet Philadelphia is up there...at least the Bulls won 6 in the last 15 years and Bears won 20 years back

Philly has not won a championship since the 70s I believe

it's not "cursed" it's "tortured"

and we did have the bulls.

i knew that i just typed cursed cus i just read it in the title. But still i cant think of 3 more cities. LA will definitly be up there for losing a couple of football teams and the dodgers havent been a championship team for a while. Maybe Washington DC for losing the senators twice and having the wizards, but i cant think of a third.