I wonder if the shit hit the fan...?

Steff

Sewage Backup Causes DA Office Evacuation

Tue Jun 8, 9:45 AM ET Add Strange News -

NEW ORLEANS - Sewage from backed-up bathroom pipes burst through the ceiling of the New Orleans district attorney's office and ran down the walls, forcing the evacuation of the office.

"I've been complaining about the condition of this building for some time," District Attorney Eddie Jordan said Monday. "Perhaps some people think I've been crying wolf."

The city's health department ordered the building closed and evacuated because it was "unsafe for human habitation," Mayor Ray Nagin's office said. The building has had the sewage problem for two months, the statement said.

When the leak began Monday, workers in the building took important documents for upcoming trials and went to a nearby middle school, where they will work until the problem can be fixed. No health problems or injuries were reported.

Jordan asked criminal court judges to postpone any "nonessential" cases, but said hearings or trials involving violent crimes would continue. He did not have an estimate of how long it would take to fix the problem.

Both Jordan and his predecessor, Harry Connick Sr., have long complained that the cash-strapped city has poorly maintained the building.

Both Jordan and his predecessor, Harry Connick Sr., have long complained that the cash-strapped city has poorly maintained the building.

Did Harry give up his singing career and study law? :huh

I think we found a job for Koch. Go close up that pipe and keep it closed like a Dutch boy and a dyke :lol: