New Sox Ticket Commercial

HuskyCaucasian

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's in the WhiteSox.com newsletter, for anyone that doesn't get it.  PM me your E-mail and I'll send it to you. 

They: Believe they're cursed.

We:  Agree.

I got it, its hilarious, i missed it during the game. i shouldnt change channels during commercials :bang

Did any of you just catch the new "us" vs "them" commercial for Sox tickets? It's freaking hysterical!! I haven't seen that one before!!

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

They at least told the sad truth about us that they sell out more...oh well...

"Oh, and the mayor likes us better..."

No, that was in response to the Cubs screwing their fans by using brokers to sell tickets and get huge profits off of it, duh

There's the revenge for that stupid video "north side vs south side". That white sox newsletter just got sent to a bunch of cub fans

ya, but those seats werent half price, so thats prob why. We asked the guy if he had anything on the lower level, he siad ya, but not half price, or he could stick us in like 520, and we just went downstairs.

ah, gotcha.

We did pay 6 bucks to see the game, so i guess i can't complain ;)

I was there too, UD, sec 529. I don't really mind the UD, it's cheap...I like cheap...problem was I was with my mom who is afraid of heights, but she made it through the game just fine. Anyway, as for the commercial...That was freakin' AWESOME! That's the best one I've seen all year!!