Saturday Starter

Rex Hudler

Well this one has disaster written all over it, a guy who just started starting this year? I just hope he doesn't hang a bunch of curves out there. I do wish him luck though because who really knows?

You know what the outcome is gonna be when a new guy starts

But anyway go arnie!!!

Actually Arnie is the guy I have the most confidence in coming up. He has the best "stuff" of anyone we've brought up. He's had a Major League curveball for a least the last 2 years. The best curveball in the organization.

Nice.  I just hope the Sox figured out to let him go on his usual rest, and not give him a freakin' month off between appearances.

We all hope that's the case, should of been with Diaz and Rauch in the 1st place. If it isn't, expect Munoz to have a very rough 1st outing. ;)

Nice.  I just hope the Sox figured out to let him go on his usual rest, and not give him a freakin' month off between appearances.

He threw two innings tonight, which will mean he will throw on three days rest, but after a very limited outing.