Frank Thomas: 1.085

Juan Uribe: .928

Paul Konerko: .903

Magglio Ordonez: .891

Jose Valentin: .862

Miguel Olivo: .844

Ross Gload: .823

Carlos Lee: .800

Willie Harris has a 380 OBP, which is all that matters.

Aaron Rowand has a very high OPS against lefties. It's up over 1.000, if I'm not mistaken.

The only weak link right now is Joe, who has a .624 OPS.

I'm not sure where we rank as far as Team OPS goes. Boston is probably ahead of us.

This works: Except for that we are currently -3 in our wins.

That tells me a hell of a lot.

Knowing our situation, those -3 could very well come from the #5 spot in the rotation.

Quite frankly, this team doesn't really need Maggs. We need another starting pitcher who can be consistently good for us, like maybe Freddy Garcia(or Arnie Munoz). We get that 5-man rotation, it's over.

That's a tight-ass diagram too. Makes me think the Sox are probably one of the best teams in the majors.

Knowing our situation, those -3 could very well come from the #5 spot in the rotation.

Quite frankly, this team doesn't really need Maggs.  We need another starting pitcher who can be consistently good for us, like maybe Freddy Garcia(or Arnie Munoz).  We get that 5-man rotation, it's over.

That's a tight-ass diagram too.  Makes me think the Sox are probably one of the best teams in the majors.

Sorry. I think we do need our best player. Atleast for this year.

Well, considering that we just went 1-4 on a trip in which our starting pitchers had a collective ERA of like 2.50 at the very most, I'd say that our problem, first and foremost, is the lack of a legitimate closer.

And then you factor in the Sox team record whenever a 5th starter goes out on the mound, and the Sox could very well be 36-19 at the very least.

But I hate to think about s*** like this. Let's just go out and wax all of these NL teams and everything will be alright. :)