Sox .vs Phills Game 2. MORE POUNDAGE PLEASE!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is not the same pitcher as two years ago! He has lost velocity, and most importantly, confidence. He is done, just admit it and move on man. I'm not bashing you, but just get over it. Koch sucks.

Look man, I am not claiming he is the same and I am not sitting here saying hes an all star..

I said maybe he can get his s*** together.. and I hope he does

I dont love Koch, he is not my favorite player.. I like him and support him but im well aware he has been a failure in the closers role for the Sox

Koch has to be traded. Dont know if Kenny can do it, but find a way..

I really don't think a trade is possible - what would we get for someone who seems to have lost all his ability to pitch? I am not trying to be nasty about koch, but it's the truth. :huh

I really don't think a trade is possible - what would we get for someone who seems to have lost all his ability to pitch?  I am not trying to be nasty about koch, but it's the truth.  :huh

Mets might take a chance on him. We might have to pay for some of that salary, but it could be done...

Right now i would rather have crede gone then koch that is how much i hate crede. I don't think he will ever get his s*** together.

Crede is young and has potential, Koch is done for. He was a power pitcher when he was sucessful, and now he has no power or success.

there is an admin who is looking hard

cwsox

He called me and someone else "motherf***ers" for making fun of Koch and asking him where his support was now

Also, he said "koch sucker" was the gayest thing he ever heard

Again, I will let it go, but this guy thinks he can dish it out but cannot take it